BeSafe iZi Plus Group 1/2 Extended Rear Facing Car Seat
Many parents turn their children to face forward much too soon. With iZi Plus the child can sit in a rear-facing position for longer. The child seat is ECE R44 04 approved and protects a rear-facing child weighing from 0-25 kg or from approx. 6 months to 5 years.
iZi Plus provides greater safety, an improved sitting/reclining position and more space for the child. With the best reclining position on the market, this child seat is also suitable for small children. The sitting angle may be adjusted to three positions. There is an approx. 10 degree difference between the highest and lowest position.
The mechanical front bumper permits simpler installation and a stronger child seat. The safety leg and the design of the child seat has been improved and there is excellent side impact protection (SIP) for the head and stomach. A stronger child seat leads to better collision test results. iZi Plus is Plus tested! The Plus Test has such strict requirements that forward facing child car seats would not be able to comply with them.
WHY CHOOSE A BELT MOUNTED CAR SEAT?
It’s important that children travel rearfacing as long as possible. ISOfix are approved from 0-18 kg. BeSafe iZi Plus is therefore beltmounted and approved till 25 kg.
- The front brace permits very tight installation of the child seat; also installed with anchoring belt
- Identical installation in front and rear seat with the car’s 3-point safety belt
- Option to increase the child’s legroom by moving the front brace
- Rear-facing child seats provide a high level of safety. A rear-facing child seat is five times safer than a forward-facing child seat
- High level of safety through side impact protection (EPS in the head- and bodyregion)
- Long service life, from 6 months to 5 years/25 kg
- Simple adjustment of the head rest and internal harness
- Easy to fit the child in the seat. Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way
ECE R44-04 approved for rear-facing installation group 0+, 1, 2: 0 – 25 kg
Installation: 3-point car belt