Extended rearward facing, i-Size and a 360° pivot make the Joie i-Spin 360 one clever car seat.
i-Spin 360 is misuse proof, engineered with Smart Ride™ lock-off to keep kids facing rearward all the way to 105cm tall (approx. 4 years). This is the safest way for babies and toddlers to travel, offering greater protection and peace of mind.
i-Size certified and enhanced with tough safety features, the Joie i- Spin 360 Car Seat offers powerful protection for little ones from birth to 4 years/105cm/19kg. Guard Surround Safety™ panels auto-engage to protect head, hips and body, while the Tri-Protect™ headrest features 3 layers of protection inside the wings.
6 reclining positions in rearward and forward facing modes, as well as a removable 3-piece infant insert and deluxe cushioning, make sure your child is comfortable enough to drift off on any journey.
The 360° spin makes rotating the seat a breeze, whether you’re switching to forward facing mode after 15 months, or turning the seat to buckle in your litle one. Because every movement should feel natural, the one-hand Simple Swivel™ activator is positioned just where you need it.
Easy-install ISOFix and a 19-position support leg provide added stability, securing the Joie i-Spin 360 Car Seat for your little one’s safety.
- Ensures extended rearward facing from birth to 4 years /105cm
- Forward facing from 15 months to 4 years/105cm
- 5-point safety harness with one-pull adjust
- 6-position recline in both forward and rearward positions adjusts without reinstalling
- Smart Ride™ lock-off ensures child stays rearward facing until at least 15 months
- One-hand, 360° seat rotation
- 6-position Grow Together™ headrest and harness adjust simultaneously with no re-threading
- 3-piece Grow with Me infant insert for a custom fit
- 19-position adjustable support leg with installation indicator
- Easy install with retractable ISOFix